Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Fresh ideas

The day draws near for the arrival of my pup and with it will come a change in the direction of this blog.  I will use this blog to record my training of said pup and other dogs I interact with, so that I may better understand just what my training philosophy is!  Of course I will also have some ramblings regarding bikes and my mountain biking adventures but I will center the focus of the blog around training and the development and progress of my puppy.  This will help me keep a record of what has and has not worked for me, and why.  I'm really excited about shaping my beliefs regarding dog training and behavior and I believe this blog will be great for facilitating just that!  I also feel this will help me move towards some personal goals I have for myself and I'm excited about getting this underway.  However, I have four finals between now and then so I will be absent for a period of time (a week or so).  Until then, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment